Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today was more like a typical late Fall day. It rained heavily all morning and then the sun was in and out of a grey sky. It stayed reasonably warm around 50 degrees.

The electrician was back and we finished our water project. Since we started to build this farm, we have installed over 1200 feet of water line; two wells and two all weather Jug waterers and 6 yard hydrants. We have all season water wherever we might need it.

We got the cattle pregnancy reports and all eight tested pregnant. That is certainly good news. I called our buyer and he will be here Monday afternoon to pick up all six full size Angus.

2 comments:

J.B.Root said...

Hi Tom,
That's real good news about your young cows getting pregnant. Is that the work of Vern or a real live bull?

J.B.Root said...

Hi Tom,
I think I'm making progress on this Google stuff. But I'm still having problems with the password and user name. Very frustrating. There is a good chance I'll have my foot operation on Friday, NOV 14.